Monday, September 24, 2007

It's Probably About Time

For years, my husband and close friends have been encouraging me to write. I write all the time, on paper, in journals. This whole blogging thing has always felt too public, too impersonal. I like pen and paper. I like getting ink all over my hands. That said, my creativity has been low of late. I'd rather do the crossword puzzle than compose a poem. I went through a massively creative couple of years early this decade, so I suppose I've just been on the waning side of my creative cycle. Perhaps this will get me waxing again. Like the moon metaphor?

2 comments:

Muggsy said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. I like it, but I never get too personal. I mean, you've read my journal and there's nothing like it online.

Nataraj Hauser said...

Write on, grrrlfriend. You write, we'll read, then roll our eyes or nod vigorously as we see fit.