Still not sure who to support at the caucus tonight? Have a listen to this, to see how one of Minnesota's most vocal democrats feels about the canidates.
http://my.barackobama.com/page/community/post/samgrahamfelsen/CPJL
Then, tune into the MN Democratic senate debate at noon today on (the station that I work for) to decide who will be the best bet to face Coleman in the race. It will be archieved on the station website for you to listen to later if you miss it.
Caucus! Do it!
Cari
3 comments:
I'm not ashamed to admit it...I actually thought the "Yes We Can" remix with Will.I.am was sorta cool.
So...it's Friday. Have you decided? I admit I want a woman president. It's time to drag America, kicking and screaming into the twentieth centurey (yeah, I know it's the twenty-FIRST century). My problem is Hillary. I can't hope for her. She's not the woman I want to be our president. I'll vote for her later if I must, but in the primary, I'm gonna vote for Obama. Fiscally we're nowhere close (but the same is true for Hillary). The simple fact is, I TRUST Obama, and am seduced by the promise of a less-corrupt politician. And less-corrupt simply does not describe the Clintons. I can't take another four years of divisive politics, which she would assuredly bring. Regardless, may the best Democrat win!
I sided with Al Franken and Obama. I like Hillary, too, and will be confident voting for either Democratic canidate this year.
Post a Comment