Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Obama at the Xcel Center

Nathan and George were able to go. I had to miss it due to my law class. However, my professor, who is a PhD in Political Science as well as a lawyer, was late to class because he had done several interviews with local media regarding the event. So, at least I got to discuss it with my class! Here's the note from Nathan, in case you didn't see it!

Long line...And worth it. George and I started in Rice Park.
Check out the full line here: http://minnesota.publicradio.org/collections/special/columns/news_cut/archive/2008/06/just_get_in_line.shtml

20,000 people inside the Xcel and another 15,000 who didn't get in watching on the big screen outside. Quite the deal.

-Nathan

3 comments:

Muggsy said...

There are those who think Obama will bring us down a long, dark path towards destruction, that he raise taxes to new highs and that he will give our enemies renewed hope an vigor.

Republicans are so cute when they're scared.

Nataraj Hauser said...

I know that I did a happy dance when he crossed the delegates-needed line. How interesting it will be to have an intellectual, diplomatic, honest president for a change. I'm tired of moronic, nationalistic, and malevolent. It's so last regime.

Cari said...

And don't forget, he's kind of a hottie :)