Thoughts, reminiscing, ramblings and statements of truth from a very un-princess-like Minnesota girl.
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Breaking the Law
...before it breaks me. I finished the third class in my Master's degree today. I hit send on my final term paper and promptly celebrated with an orange soda and some tacos. (Man, I miss beer...) Anyway, I really liked this class and my professor. It was Nonprofit Law and, being that I've long flirted with law school, I knew I'd like it. I even did all of the reading, including the tomes on nonprofit law written by the American Bar Association. The better news is that my classmates tell me that law is the most feared and most difficult class in the degree. If that's true, I should be able to finish the Master's with little problem, just time. Is my nerdiness becoming? Do I look more lovely in the dim glow of a musty library? Want to be on my trivia team? Oh, yeah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Final grades are in today and I got an A! Hooray! Fish tacos for everyone!
Post a Comment