The last seven days have been a blur. It is amazing how little sleep I can function on. Little Dude's sleeping and eating pattern is no pattern at all. I alternately adore him and fear him. My nipples are raw from his constant gnawing. His head is the sweetest and softest thing on the planet.

Henry's "screw you, lady!" look, as in "how dare you put me in this cutesie t-shirt?"

3 comments:
Captain Adorable looks like a force to be reckoned with! As for all the other stuff (i.e. lack of sleep and ouchie boobies): it'll all be better by 6 weeks. I promise.
>>His head is the sweetest and softest thing on the planet.
Doesn't so much feel that way when they're being born, though, does it?? I birthed me one of them thar 10 pounders, so I feel your pain.
Drop me a note if you want nipple suggestions. I won't make you hate me by listing them all here.
I guess I can reveal this NOW: My 'leather thimble' nipples have only recently (in the last 2 or 3 years) returned to anything close to 'pre-babies' size and, um...texture. And my last baby will turn TWENTY-FIVE in January. They'll toughen up pretty quick, and remain, likely, pretty darn assertive for years to come. Bizarre, really.
Post a Comment