The whole family is finally healthy. Henry had another round with very high fever and rash last week that turned out to be
Roseola. This resulted in me being out of the house for only 5 hours in 7 days. I had a mild melt down on Friday as a result, but am happy to report that everyone survived. In fact, Henry has slept 12-13 hours the past three nights allowing Nathan and I to also catch up. So far today has been a very normal day for us and, as lame as it sounds, normal is heavenly. We've been able to go outside the last two days to enjoy the nearly 40 degree temperatures and to learn all about splashing in mud puddles. Here to compare and contrast, two very different photos:
Last Week

This Week
1 comment:
Of course, hours after posting this we got hit with round two of the stomach flu. Hank puked 10 times, got his jammies changed 4 times, had two baths and we did three loads of laundry including crib sheets, blankets and bunny bear. I got it two days later. OH THE JOY.
Post a Comment