It's no secret that Nathan and I are baseball fans. We've had season tickets to the Twins for 5 or 6 years now. So, it should come as no surprise that we wanted to get the kids out to see the new stadium this season. Hank went to the Metrodome last year and visited the new ballpark early this March when we got to go for a first-look pre-season. Siri also went in utero this spring and I enjoyed the looks I got while I enjoyed my n/a beer in the Town Ball Tavern. Siri made her first game, officially, at two and a half weeks old and did very well. We took Henry just last week and while he only managed to sit on our seats for about an inning, he did charm everyone in both Sections 105 and 106 as well as a few in the Twins Pub and the upper deck as he did laps around the stadium at break neck toddler speed. He also got to ride the train for the first time which was almost more exciting to him than having nearly 41,000 people sing the "baseball song" to him during the seventh inning stretch!
April 20, 2010 - 7 months pregnant with Siri
Siri's first game - July 1, 2010
Henry's first game at Target Field - July 21, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment