Thoughts, reminiscing, ramblings and statements of truth from a very un-princess-like Minnesota girl.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Henry's Starts Preschool
Henry was all fired up and ready to head down the block to our new neighborhood preschool with his lunch bag and Thomas backpack. He's going full days, three days per week. So far, he LOVES it. He runs in the door when we arrive and I have to beg him to come back and give me a kiss goodbye. He is also downright mad when its time to leave. I was worried that he wasn't ready for full days as he's only ever been home with Momma and gone to a couple hours of ECFE per week. At the same time, he is so active and smart that I was unable to provide him with the activity and stimulation he needs. Well, no worries here. Hank is doing just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment