Friday, December 9, 2011

Cake Times Three!

When Henry gave me a huge hug and kissed my neck and told me that he loved me after his bath tonight, I had to hold back the tears.  Oh, that kid.  He's just crazy perfect.  I don't have the words to properly express how much I love him and how much it breaks my heart when he has a set back or a bad day.

*love, love, love*

We had a great week celebrating Henry and his 3rd birthday.  MY GOD, HOW IS HE THREE ALREADY?  It started with a joint celebration with his cousin Dahlia and Grandma Ann last weekend.  We gathered at the Nesje compound in Stillwater and had a huge lunch/dinner followed by lots of frolic in the yard and woods down to the pond. We also had cake with his regular Friday playgroup and then had even more celebrating with friend over to our house that included playing in the leaves  and a Thomas the Train cake.  Yea!  

The October birthday bunch - Grandma Ann, Henry and Dahlia

Henry and his birthday buddy, Addie.  She's one day older.

Ladybug cake

The Friday Crew - Elena, Siri, Henry, Addie, Avery, Chole & Paige

Thomas the Train cake

Playing in the leaves

3 years old!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I'm a little behind, ahem, okay two months behind in posting this, but whatever. You five followers will get over it :)