Monday, December 10, 2007

Beer tastes better than academia

I am in the final stretch. Pun intended. My final paper is due on Thursday. I now have 14 not so rough draft pages, and six pages of absolute shit. I've been sitting at my computer for about 12 hours straight today with work and then paper writing. My back feels like crunchy little rocks, like I flew over the handle bars of a mountain bike into the middle of a gravel pit. I am going to reward myself with a beer, maybe two.

UPDATE: Ha ha! My paper is done! I am worried that it sucks because I feel like my classmates presentations were much more put together and thoughtful than mine, therefore their papers are likely to be much better than mine, right? Anyhoo, I've completed my first Masters class and it feels pretty good. It's all over but the grading. I should know by Monday what my prof thought of it. Next semester I am taking Professional Ethics. ThatI oughtta be enlightening...

No comments: