I can not condone such forward-thinking in the pumpkin carving realm. Faces, and faces only. Creativity such as you have exhibited has no place near a pumpkin. Despite the ingenuity and originality displayed in your work, I must maintain my "anti" stance regarding a non-face carving. I will not stand in the way of such use of a pumpkin, but I can not get behind it either. My s\position here is not entirely dissimilar to that of the Catholic church's stance on Naziism.
6 comments:
I vote "TREE!"
(they're both awesome though...)
I vote "BOO!"
Did you guys not see the poll on the left of the main page?
Well, I'm still up by one :D
no princess, didn't see it! (when you scroll down to look at the superb carvings the poll is hidden!)
Brad Olson wrote to me to say...
I can not condone such forward-thinking in the pumpkin carving realm. Faces, and faces only. Creativity such as you have exhibited has no place near a pumpkin. Despite the ingenuity and originality displayed in your work, I must maintain my "anti" stance regarding a non-face carving. I will not stand in the way of such use of a pumpkin, but I can not get behind it either. My s\position here is not entirely dissimilar to that of the Catholic church's stance on Naziism.
Final poll results: Nature's tree won 10-4.
Post a Comment